SIMPLE SENTENCE AND COMPLEX SENTENCE


Assalamu'alaikum every one..



How's life you all ? I hope that all you in good condition and happy situation. In this occasion I am going to tell you about SENTENCE. Do you know how many kinds of sentence ? Yup.. there are four kinds of sentence those are Simple Sentence, Compound Sentence, Complex Sentence, and Compound Complex Sentence. So, how to make difference between those sentences ? Let's start study about it! 

Please take your note and pen then write this bellow!



Let’s identify the paragraph bellow, which one the simple sentence and the complex sentence. 



GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK



Our neighbor, Captain Charles Alison, will sail from Portsmouth tomorrow. We shall meet him at the harbor early in the morning. He will bw in his small boat, Topsail. Topsail is a famous little boat. It has sailed across the Atlantic many times. Captain Alison will set out at eight o’clock, so we shall have a plenty of time. We shall see his boat and then we shall say good bye to him. He will be away for two months. We are very proud of him. He will take part in an important race across the Atlantic.



GOOD NEWS



The secretary told me that Mr. Harmsworth would see me. I felt very nervous when I went into his office. He did not look up from his desk when I entered. After I had sat down, he said that bussiness was very bad. He told me that the firm could not afford to pay such large salaries. Twenty people had already left. I knew that my turn had come. Mr. Harmswort, I said in a weak voice. “Don’t interupt” he said. Then he smiled and told me ”I would receive an extra 100 year”.



From the paragraph above, we find that the simple sentence is marked by red color and the complex sentence is marked by blue color.

 

Thank you guys for coming to this blog. I hope this lesson will help you to understand about simple and complex sentence.

Wassalamu’alaikum wr.wb.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to make tree diagram ?

NOUN PHRASE AND VERB PHRASE

Verb and Adverb